Designing for the Experience
DESIGNING THE FUTURE OF PLACE
IFMA WE/CREC Communities Conference
The Workplace Evolutionaries (WE) and Corporate Real Estate Council (CREC) Communities of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) are hosting a select group of members for a conference at the Nike Campus in July 2016.
The conference will be a two-day event at the Tiger Woods Conference Center on the Nike Campus in Portland, Oregon on July 14 - 15 2016 providing a new conversation exploring the best practices and future concepts of successful workplace environments and application of those concepts in the real estate and development profession.
Thursday, July 14
· 8am to 9am – Arrival and networking over light breakfast
· 9am to 4pm – CREC/WE group meeting/event/sessions
· 4pm to 6pm – Nike employee store shopping experience (50% off retail for all Nike gear)
· 7pm to 9pm – Conference Networking Social Event – Sponsored
Friday, July 15
· 8am to 9am – Nike Campus Tour, networking over light breakfast
· 9am to 4pm – Workshop tracks, participation based on your interests and relevance
IFMA is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in 105 countries. Click here for more info.
CREC is a professional council within IFMA (600 members) committed to enhancing the skills and effectiveness of its members to help shape the future of the integrated real estate, development, and facility management profession.
WE is a professional competency community within IFMA (1,300 members) whose mission is to stimulate workplace innovation, empower people to create, lead, and implement workplace transformation, and to influence the evolution of the workplace through research and test cases.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: